Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Introduction - My first blog!

Hello and welcome to my new blog site dedicated to sharing news, reviews and updates relating to all things hands, feet and nails.

I trained as a nail technician after years of working in HR Management and have now created my own salon and soon to be online store with all my favourite brands.  The website also has advice and tips on how to get the best from the products and with detailed pictures and videos of how to apply them you can't go wrong.  My aim is to help everyone get the hands, feet and nails they desire!

I love talking about, reading about, testing and wearing nail polishes in every colour and texture.  I love sharing photos of my work and raving about others so expect lots of pictures as I am literally addicted! 

My new vice is nail art, there are some amazing artists out there, which really inspired me to have a go.  I tend to cheat and use the Konad nail art materials.  It's so easy and really effective.  I will create some videos soon using the Konad system so you can see how easy it really is.  The products will be available on the website too!  I am hoping to graduate to freehand designs as soon as I can get some more practise time in.

Please do leave me comments about the posts as I like to know what you think and if you have any requests for things you would like to see on the blog, drop me a line.

Bye for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.