Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Travelsupermarket.com Beauty & the Beach Competition

I have been made aware of a fab competition that Travelsupermarket.com has just announced and well, I just had to get involved.

The competition encourages entrants to post their favourite holiday looks for hair, makeup or nails.  If you want to get involved too, check out the details by clicking here http://www.travelsupermarket.com/c/holidays/beauty-and-the-beach/


I have been asked to create a few holiday-inspired nails this summer and have had great fun playing about with different ideas.

I have become a Shellac and OPI Gelcolor addict and all my nail art is created using the colours from these ranges along with some nifty nail art tools and not forgetting glitter!

Below are a few looks that I have created for some clients and I hope they will make you smile, as I did when I was creating the looks.


Ibiza palm trees - these are hand drawn using Shellac colours, glitter & mica powders
Peace & Love - these were hand drawn using Shellac colours and a couple of nail art
stickers on the 'Love' finger (the peace sign was freehand, I'm quite proud of that one!)
Holiday madness - these were all hand drawn using Shellac colours, glitter and mica powders
(I think i was seeing palm trees and beach balls in my sleep after this one! Great fun!)

If anyone has any comments or ideas for nail art, I would love to hear them.  Post your ideas below in the comments box or on my Facebook page:

www.facebook.com/handsandfeetretreatuk

If you decide to enter the competition as well, then good luck and I look forward to seeing all the creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.